Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday Night

Last night I chilled with the homies Allison and Domo, we went to BBQ's on 72nd st and had a great time, nice drinks...decent food and awesome convo's. Now that wasn't the highlight of the evening....you see me and Allison love sushi but Domo not so much(Sushi Virgin) I joked that since she ate pussy before it'd be nothing but to my shock and surprise Domo had never licked cooch(Kanye Shrug). So after BBQ's we headed  over to Planet Sushi...Now Allison always talked about this place and It didn't disappoint, they started us off with a salad, which consisted of salmon, cucumber sliced into thread and a special dressing. That was on point and I had to get one more later on made with smoked salmon(Shout out To Kobra), Allison and I ordered some BK rolls and Spicy salmon rolls, both are most tries for any beginner. Now the biggest shock of the night, Domo enjoyed the food..and this was prior to her drinking two cranberry and vodkas lol. If you're in the city and are near 78th and Amsterdam stop by Planet Sushi





No comments:

Post a Comment