Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nudes or Nah?

To Nude or not to nude that is the question? Me I believe in the ancient art of pic sex, others have varying opinions. Let's be clear this isn't for everybody, you can't just show everyone and their grandmother the goods. Nah this is an exercise in trust, for the mature community, some people just aren't about that life..don't fault them for it. Some people have had their pics leaked, kind of fucks up the whole trust factor if this has happened to them previously. Me? I'm a fan, there's nothing like receiving a random nude pic while watching Breaking bad, or at Blockheads drinking. Telling me and I miss you is cool...but send a nude, let me know you care how my day is going, maybe a video of you playing with it after I had a last second loss in NBA2K(Tragic shit). AGAIN...I stress this isn't for everyone but if you're one of the chosen few...#heyboo. But in all seriousness, its crazy out there so be careful who you send these things to....if in doubt my email is always available for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment