Sunday, September 29, 2013

Heaux(Ho) Lympics

   Ah, the spirit of competition. You have to love it! People will do anything for the acknowledgement that they are the best in whatever they do, and man do they go far for acknowledgement!. Take Tiffany & Ashley, two best friends who had a bit of friendly competition going on. Now Ladies I know what your thinking. Two friends! Oh he’s trifling but in all fairness to myself both of them wanted this…the need to see who was better. Better at what you may ask? Better at head,sucking dick,brains, blow jobs,the Lewinsky. Whatever you wanna call it. I was just the innocent guy who became the judge in what I Like to Call The “Ho-Lympics”.


      Tiffany, haha a little rough in the face but a gorgeous brown complexion with a body that more than made up for unattractive facial features. Tiffany was 2 years younger than me, but mentally more like 5. It took no time at all to get her over to my house after our initial meeting two days earlier. Say that right things and Tiffany had no problem making sure you were satisfied. The Basement in my house is well furnished, equipped with a pool table so I decided to bring her downstairs to see how she could work a stick and some balls. Now For you perverts out there I meant teaching her how to play pool.Showing her how the game was played made everything so easy. Positioning myself behind her I placed my hands on her thighs while slowly licking and kissing on her neck. Playfully pressing her ass back up against me,Tiffany took my hands and put then on the latches of her bra, seductively un-hooking her latches I glanced down to view her size, 38 D is what it read. 
     
     I couldn’t believe it…38 d’s that actually stood up. A little distracted by the view Tiffany pushed her nipple into my mouth, suddenly bringing me back into the real world. Now it was time for business, massaging her free breast, I gently enclosed her nipple in my mouth, rapidly swirling my tongue in a tornado like motion, I was startled by the loud shrieks and bombardment of oh god’s. Smiling devilishly, I guided Tiffany’s hand down to my dick. I did this for two reasons. One I love my dick 2 be touched, and two I wanted to see if she was as good with her mouth as she boasted about on the phone. Never one to dismiss a challenge Tiff dropped down to her knees, rubbing her face against the crotch area of my Jeans. “Take Them Off” she commanded, and like a loyal soldier I complied even taking my boxers off as well. “Mmmm” she moaned “Looks like I’m going to have fun with this dick of yours” 

     Licking The Tip Of My Dick, while playfully rubbing my balls I began to pre-cum. “Dessert Already”? She Sexually quizzed, “Just an appetizer” I replied and with that my dick disappeared in her mouth. What she lacked in the looks department she sure as hell made up for it with her mouth. Tiffany went for the kill, pushing me down onto the pool table, she released some of my dick from out of her mouth and forcefully gripped it. “My Dick” I yelled loudly. “I’m sorry sexy…I guess I’m going to have to do something extra special” My curiosity peaked. What could she have in store for me? My questions would soon be answered. Spitting into her hand Tiffany grabbed her new bestfriend, instantly making it wet. “You did mention you liked it sloppy before?” I smiled totally forgetting our initial convo when I had mentioned that. Lo and behold tho, she didn’t. I swear ya’ll she had 2 be in movies previously…the head was that on point, placing my hand on the back of her head, she bobbed up and down. My dick was covered with saliva. So much it stared to wet my jeans. I decided I wanted to try something new, lifting her head up for a moment I told her I wanted to fuck her face. “How you gonna do that she asked?”.
   
     “Lay on the pool table backside”, I instructed her. I then pulled to the edge of the pool table and pull her head down so that it was now hanging off the pool table. “So this is how your gonna fuck my face”? she enthusiastically asked.“Yea..so open up”. Sliding my dick into her mouth I grabbed her breast and began moving in and out of her mouth. Tiffany made her mouth wetter and tighter, I swear it felt just like pussy!
   
     Grabbing my back Tiffany forcefully pushed me deeper into her mouth deepthroating my erect nine inches. Ecstasy ecstasy ecstasy…that’s the only word that could describe what I was feelings at that moment. Eyes rolling in back of my head,I didn’t realize that Tiffanys pants and panties were removed and that she had 3 fingers inside of her pussy!!! Fingering furiously I could still hear Tiffany’s muffled moans all while she still was deepthroating. What happened next is something that dreams are made of. Removing her fingers, she licked her juices off one of them savagely all while maintaining eye contact with me. The other two fingers were used to re-moisten my dick…all with her juices!!! That’s right..her juices were covering my dick. “I Know my pussy taste fantastic and mixing that with this delicious dick of yours only makes it better” she said. After about 3 minutes of devouring her own juices, Tiffany repositioned herself , now standing in front of me, she suddenly dropped down to her knee’s finally commenting “On my knee’s like a real slut should”.
    
     I Grabbed the back of her head as sort of a guide to show what tempo she should move in. Ok I’m lying, she’s a pro at this, I really grabbed the back because she yelled “Treat me like a ho”. Who am I to deny such a command?
Back to the deepthroating she went, pausing only to tell me that she and I quote “Wants my cum to smack the back of her throat” With my penis(dick) fully into her mouth, Tiffany began massaging my balls, speeding up her desire for semen. “I’m cumming”!!! I mumbled. Delight flashed in her eyes as my cum smacked the back of her throat, now stroking my dick at a feverish pace Tiffany’s goal was to milk my dick dry and man oh man she did. With a smile that read job well done, she stood up and asked me “Can we finish playing pool”?.

   
     Now on to Ashley...........

No comments:

Post a Comment